Ready for Guidewire
The FRISS add-on for Fraud Detection meets the following objectives:
- Enable Straight Through Claims Processing by automating the fraud scoring capabilities in real-time within the claim's workflow;
- Help claims adjusters and SIU units focus on suspicious claims only and provide support to detect and investigate fraudulent claims;
- Promote time-to-value and lower the cost of seamlessly integrating the FRISS Fraud Detection Services into ClaimCenter;
- Trigger automated actions (workflows) within ClaimCenter based upon a FRISS Fraud Score.
The FRISS add-on for Fraud Detection in ClaimCenter features a seamless plug-and-play integration. Risk scores and screening details will be fully embedded as UI elements in Guidewire ClaimCenter and predefined business functions guarantee a future-proof integration. The FRISS integration provides a near-instant score and scoring insights for Personal Auto, Personal Property, Commercial Auto, Commercial Property, General Liability, and Inland Marine, in the following scenarios:
- When a FNOL is created;
- When a claim contact is added or changed;
- When claim-related details are changed;
- When incidents are created or deleted;
- When an exposure is created, closed or re-opened;
- When a claim is re-opened or closed;
- Any time on demand;
- And based on Custom configurable triggers in ClaimCenter.
The obtained FRISS Fraud Score will be shown in an iFrame within ClaimCenter. If the value of the latest FRISS Fraud Score indicates a potential fraud, then the info bar and high-risk indicators will be updated. This is fully configurable and is explained in the Configuration document.
Consistently identifying risk also allows you to safely identify legitimate claims and fast-track them for payment, enabling you to provide honest customers with a supreme customer experience.